Dan Ernst Attorney
Dan Ernst represents employers in all aspects of federal and state court litigation and proceedings before federal and state administrative agencies. Mr. Ernst counsels employers on employee relations matters including hiring best practices, investigations, disciplinary actions, termination decisions, policies and procedures, confidentiality and restrictive covenants, protected concerted activities, and accommodation issues.
Mr. Ernst is admitted to practice in Colorado, California; the United States District Court for the Districts of Colorado; and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Campbell Litigation, P.C., Denver, CO: Attorney (January 2019–present)Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Burg Simpson Eldridge Hersh & Jardine, P.C., Denver, CO: Associate (June 2018–January 2019)
- Carrol Kelley Trotter Franzen McBride & Peabody, Long Beach California (May 2017 – June 2018)
- Felsott & Lee, Orange County, California (April 2013 – May 2017)
- Shurat HaDin – Israel Law Center (May 2012 – April 2013)
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2010 -2013
- Ph.D., Philosophy and Political Theory, Yale University, 1996 -2006
- B.A., Physics, University of California Berkley, 1989 – 1993 (graduated With Distinction)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado