Eric J. Neeper
Eric J. Neeper Senior Associate Attorney [email protected]
Eric Neeper is an experienced litigator handling employer-side litigation for several Top 10 Fortune 500 companies – and a wide variety of national and local corporations – seeking representation for employment and labor disputes across the United States. In addition, Mr. Neeper represents clients in complex corporate and commercial lawsuits involving claims for breach of contract, company ownership, shareholder rights, breach of fiduciary duties, misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of restrictive covenants, Lanham Act violations, RICO, and protection of intellectual property.
Mr. Neeper also possess a valuable legal skill set based on his experience handling mergers, acquisitions, and transfers of company ownership. Eric’s first-hand corporate business experience and start-up acumen provide him with a perspective on his clients’ concerns and needs that set him apart from most other litigators. He has earned a solid reputation for being practical, strategic, and effective, and is successful litigating in federal and state courts, as well as before administrative tribunals.
- Delaware Law School of Widener University – J.D. 2011
- Managing Editor, Widener Law Review
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania – B.S. 1996
- Major: Forensic and Toxicological Chemistry
- Minor: Biology
U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Campbell Litigation, P.C., Denver, CO – August 2018 to present, Senior Associate Attorney
- Minor & Brown, P.C., Denver, CO – October 2011 to August 2018, Senior Associate Attorney
- AMCU | Denver, CO – September 2018 to present, Director – Board of Directors
- Colorado Neurological Institute | Denver, CO – December 2017 to present, Director – Board of Directors
- The Morgan Adams Foundation | Denver, CO – August 2015 to present, Director – Board of Directors
- Institutional Animal Care and Usage Committee Swedish Medical Center | Denver, CO – May 2014 to present, Committee Member
- IMPACT Denver, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce | Denver, CO – January 2013 to June 2013, Class of 2013 Alumnus
Jean M. Eggen and Eric J. (Laury) Neeper, Toward a Neuroscience Model of Tort Law: How Functional Neuroimaging Will Transform Tort Doctrine, 13 COLUM. SCI. & TECH. L. REV. 235 (2012).
H.I. Miller, J. Murray, E. (Laury) Neeper, J. Reinhardt, A.J. Goudy, The Hydriding and Dehydriding Kinetics of FeTi and FeTi0.9TiMn0.1., 231 Journal of Alloys and Compounds 670 (1995).