Johnathan Koonce Associate Attorney [email protected]
Johnathan Koonce maintains a diverse litigation practice in the area of labor and employment. He represents employers in federal, state, and administrative courts. Johnathan representation of employers has involved allegations of discrimination, retaliation, and wage claims arising under Title VII, FLSA, ADEA, ADA, and state employment statutes, among other federal and state laws.
Additionally, Johnathan joins the firm after serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Wiley Y. Daniel, Senior District Court Judge in the District of Colorado. Prior to his Clerkship, Johnathan completed a Fellowship Program at the Colorado Attorney General’s Office. As a fellow, he practiced in both the Business & Licensing and Civil Litigation units.
- University of Kansas, J.D.
- Colorado State University, B.S.
- Campbell Litigation, P.C., Denver, CO: Associate (April 2017-Present)
- Honorable Wiley Y. Daniel, Senior District Court Judge in the District of Colorado, Law Clerk
- Fellowship Program at the Colorado Attorney General’s Office
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- American Bar Association, Section of Labor & Employment