Richard Kaufman Attorney Richard@Campbell-Litigation.com
Richard “Dick” Kaufman maintains a diverse litigation practice in the area of labor and employment. He represents employers in federal, state, and administrative courts. Mr. Kaufman engaged in representing corporate entities regarding sales tax before the General Assembly and with the Governor’s office, and litigated state regulatory cases before various Colorado state agencies.
Mr. Kaufman litigated both the civil and criminal side of a case brought by the U.S. Justice Department, and litigated almost six hundred cases as an assistant U.S. attorney representing federal agencies in discrimination, civil penalties and tort cases. In addition Mr. Kaufman has involved allegations of discrimination, retaliation, and wage claims arising under Title VII, FLSA, ADEA, ADA, and state employment statutes, among other federal and state laws. Mr. Kaufman joins the firm after serving a full career in Business & Licensing and Civil Litigation units.
- Emory University , J.D.
- Indiana State University, B.S.
- Campbell Litigation, P.C., Denver, CO: Attorney (present)
- U.S. District Court – District of Colorado
- U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section of Labor & Employment