Robert Thomas Attorney [email protected]
Robert (Rob) Thomas recently joined Campbell Litigation as Of Counsel and has over 10 years of experience in labor & employment litigation and compliance. On the labor side, Rob is experienced with labor disputes under both the National Labor Relations Act and the Railway Labor Act, including representation elections. On the employment side, Rob has advised and assisted multiple employers in navigating recent employment-related legislation, including the Healthy Families and Workplaces Act, the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, and the Colorado Overtime and Minimum Pay Standards Orders. Rob’s practice also includes representing employers in employment discrimination disputes, wage and hour litigation and compliance, non-competition and/or non-solicitation contract disputes, reviewing employer EEO policies for compliance, drafting and revising employment-related agreements (including severance and separation agreements), and assisting with employee misconduct-related investigations.
Rob has litigated fact-intensive labor and employment disputes, as well as complex commercial litigation matters, at all phases of litigation. He has litigated cases from their inception to trial, and also has experience with alternative dispute mechanisms—including arbitration and private mediation.
Above all, Rob is committed to client satisfaction and achieving the most positive, cost-effective results as possible.
- 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
Key Practice Areas
- Labor Management Relations
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Unfair Competition and Trade Secrets
- Wage and Hour
- Policies, Procedures, and Handbooks
- Litigation and Trials
- Leaves of Absence and Disability Accommodation
- Bachelor of Arts, Duke University, 2003
- Juris Doctor, The College of William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law, 2008
Bar and Court Admissions
- Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Colorado
- Colorado Supreme Court